CNC Machine Repair Technician
Job Description Summary:
Under the direction of the Maintenance Supervisor, provide repair and technical support for CNC machining centers. This position requires a motivated individual with both electrical and mechanical abilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – Include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for spot-welding and TIG, Stainless welding and general welding.
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The vision requirements include: Standard vision.
- Minimum of 5 years experience maintaining and trouble shooting production machines in a machine shop environment.
- Candidate must have own tools and a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and superiors
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly exposed to the basic “Machine Shop” and “Office”
Contact: John JostSubmit Resume
Direct # 201-797-8820 ext 116
Fax # 201-797-3039
e-mail address : email@example.com
No comments yet.