The Night Shift Supervisor is a key member of the Phillips Precision. The candidate will have the primary responsibility of managing all facets of the night shift as it relates to Personnel, Training, Tooling, department utilization. An optimistic attitude and degree of creativity a must to be successful in this supervisory position. Candidate should have a strong knowledge of CNC-Milling Machine Centers.
In recognition for the dedication and commitment of our employees, Phillips Precision Medicraft Inc. offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive employee medical benefits program, life insurance and pension benefits.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include but are not limited to the following:
- Meet with the business unit leaders at the beginning of each shift to identify which machines will run, any details related to specific complex operations, and which employee will be assigned to each machine and or machines that will run for that shift.
- Monitor the manufacture of all products being manufactured on the shift.
- Issue the proper tooling and support required to continue to run specific night production as specified at the beginning of each shift.
- Perform setups when possible as identified by the business unit leader at the beginning of each shift.
- Responsible for quality issues related to product manufactured within the night shift department (Dimensional, root cause, corrective action activities etc.)
- Implements quality and or management related programs and procedures.
- Review Device History Records and control Pans for completion and accuracy.
- Responsible for the disciplinary actions of individuals when policies or procedures are not followed utilizing Employee Documentation Form 43.
- Working with other department leaders in the facility to achieve the common goal of quality products delivered in a timely fashion.
- Should the night supervisor need support related to manufacturing processes, personnel, safety issues or any other concerns affecting the second shift see the appropriate business unit leader for assistance and or guidance.
- Human Resource recommendations related to personnel on the night shift in cooperation with the business unit leader.
- Maintaining the assigned floor space belonging to the department in a clean and organized fashion as per company policy.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The vision requirements include: Standard vision.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly exposed to the basic “Machine Shop” and “Office” environments.
Contact Person – Raymond MountSubmit Resume Top
Phone – 201-797-3014, fax – 201-797-3039