Job Description Summary:
Manufacturing/Process Engineer with the ability to work in a fast paced, team oriented, custom manufacturing environment with minimal supervision.
- Managing projects from prototype stage through production
- Solid understanding of GD&T
- Determining and documenting manufacturing processes with the aid of Cad models and blueprints.
- Creating and maintaining manufacturing Routers
- Fixture design
- Proficient in Pro E or Solid Works preferred
- Good communication skills
- Hands-on machine shop background preferred
- Reducing manufacturing costs on high volume products
- Researching and recommending new technology
- Re-engineering current manufacturing processes following lean methodologies at the direction of the engineering director
- Support ongoing customers base growth.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience (medical device preferred)
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and superiors.
~ Thank you for considering Phillips Precision Medicraft.
Any information you provide will be held in strictest confidence and never released or circulated without your knowledge and consent.
All resumes should be provided in PDF or Word format.