Under the direction of the CNC Mill Supervisor, provides support to the operation and maintenance of the CNC Mill department by performing the following duties.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Include but are not limited to the following:
- Able to operate CNC Mill equipment with minor supervision
- Ability to make offset adjustments
- Ability to do tool inspections and make tool changes
- Able to read blueprints
- Able to measure parts for inspection
- When needed, will perform other duties as requested by the CNC Mill Supervisor
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- The vision requirements include; standard vision.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly exposed to the basic “Machine Shop” and “Office” environments.
- Blue Print Reading – Intermediate blueprint reading
- Computer Skills – ERP Specific instructional use of ERP software
- 5 Years/Plus
- Language Skills – Basic: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and superiors.
- Measuring Instruments – Intermediate: Ability to comprehend and utilize measuring instruments at an intermediate level.
- Reasoning Ability – Basic: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- HAAS Probe utilization
EDUCATION: High School Diplom
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: CNC Machinist: 5 years
Required license or certification: Driver’s License
To apply for the position send an email to: HumanResource@PhillipsMedicraft.com