SUMMARY : Under the direction of the CNC Lathe Supervisor, provides support to the operation and maintenance of the CNC Lathe department by performing the following duties.
*ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Include but are not limited to the following:
- Able to setup jobs to layouts supplied
- Interface with inspection regarding first-piece inspection
- Observe and supervise CNC Lathe “B” and “C” employees
- Perform in-process inspection
- Responsible for quality parts during manufacturing
- When needed, will perform other duties as requested by the CNC Lathe Supervisor.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The vision requirements include: Standard vision
WORK ENVIRONMENT: While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly exposed to the basic “Machine Shop” and “Office” environments.
- Blueprint Reading – Advanced
- 5 Years/Plus job experience
- Language skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and superiors
- Measuring Instruments: Ability to comprehend and utilize measuring instruments at an advanced level
- Reasoning Ability – Basic; Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
EDUCATION High School Diploma
SALARY: Competitive Pay
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: CNC Lathe Machinist: 5 years
To apply for position, send resume to: HumanResouces@PhillipsMedicraft.com