Under the direction of the Screw Machine Supervisor, provides support to the operation and maintenance of the Screw Machine department by performing the following duties.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Include but are not limited to the following:
- Able to setup jobs to layouts supplied
- Interface with inspection regarding first-piece inspection
- Observe and supervise Screw Mach “C” employees
- Perform in-process inspection
- Responsible for quality parts during manufacturing
- When needed, will perform other duties as requested by the Screw Machine Supervisor
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The vision requirements include; standard vision
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly exposed to the basic “Machine Shop” and “Office” environments.
- Language Skills – Basic: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure. Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and superiors.
- Reasoning Ability – Basic: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: Screw Machine Operator: 5 years
To apply for the position send an email to: HumanResource@PhillipsMedicraft.com